|5000 - 9999||$0.13 each|
|10000 - 14999||$0.10 each|
|15000 - 19999||$0.09 each|
Customized Don't Take the Bait drive-up envelope
On this drive-up envelope members see an actual phishing message with the bold warning to delete. It further explains that your credit union will never call or e-mail asking for account information, SSN, or passwords.
Slim 3.25" x 7" design fits well in drive-up tube carriers.
Protect members from fraudulent activity by informing them of dangers online.
Customize this envelope by adding your credit union's four-color logo and message to the back (imprint area: 2.25" wide x 1" high) and add a "thank you" message to the top flap.
Minimum custom order quantity is 5,000 per title.
No custom set-up fee.
To order this item, click on the "Add to Cart" button or call 800-356-8010, press 3.
A CUNA representative will call you within 1-2 business days to coordinate the transfer of logos. Next, you will receive a proof to review. Your order will be shipped within 12-15 business days of approval. For questions regarding customization, please call 800-356-8010, press 3.
Released Jan. 2010
- Customers who purchased Customized Don't Take the Bait drive-up envelope also bought:
- Consumer Lending Compliance Guidebook, 2nd Edition
- Director's Handbook for Credit Union Regulations, 4th Edition
- Consumer Lending Management, 2nd Edition
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act: A Compliance Guide
- Credit Cards: Switch & Save statement stuffer